Crisis Communication Lessons Learned
As you look back on 2021 and ahead to 2022, what are the biggest crisis communication lessons you have learned? As Winston Churchill stated, “Never waste a good crisis.”
We’ve reached out to a few crisis communications pros for their wisdom and insights so that you can review how well you did in 2021 and plan for 2022.
Our guests include:
Plus you’ll get more than a dozen other nuggets of wisdom submitted by you, our faithful followers.
This Master Class was recorded on December 16, 2021, and is led by crisis communications expert Gerard Braud. Braud is the Founder of SituationHub and President of Braud Communications.
As a bonus, schedule a confidential discovery call to privately discuss the crisis communication lessons you have learned over the past year and the challenges that you want to conquer in 2021 by using this link https://calendly.com/braud/15min
About your moderator
- Gerard Braud, CSP, Fellow IEC has helped organizations on five continents with their crisis communications strategies.
- Having grown up in the farm fields of rural Louisiana, Braud has a special passion for working with Rural Electric Cooperatives.
- Braud’s first career was as a television journalist, with reports seen on CNN, NBC, CBS, the BBC, and The Weather Channel.
- Since 1994 his passion has been helping companies preserve their revenue, reputation, and brand through effective planning for a crisis and execution during a crisis.
- Learn more at BraudCommunications.com