Media Interviews Made Easier
Media interviews are hard. It is even harder when you are in the middle of an unfolding situation that may become a crisis.
In this Master Class for Crisis Communications, we take away the fear of the media and media interviews by giving you practical techniques to be your best on, potentially, your worst day.
Not every crisis results in a media interview. However, it only takes that one rare interview to damage your revenue, reputation, and brand. Plus, when eyewitnesses are telling your story on social media, the pressure increases for you to issue a statement at the speed of social media.
In this Master Class we will:
- Examine the power of a preamble in your public statement
- Explore the differences between an ad-lib statement vs. using a script
- Understand the critical role of answering questions before they are asked
- Unlock secrets to avoid the speculation trap
- Discover the trick to control how the final news report is edited
Your FREE registration has been paid for by the team at SituationHub.com, which is the first and only crisis communications app that can automatically write a news release at the speed of social media.
As a bonus, schedule a confidential call to privately discuss your media and crisis communications challenges by using this link https://calendly.com/braud/15min