Crisis Communications Master Class for Rural Electric Cooperatives
A Free Crisis Communications Master Class for Rural Electric Cooperatives, Led by Crisis Communications Expert Gerard Braud sponsored by Situation Hub.
Case Studies in Crisis Communications Master Class Include:
- Valley Electric – 8 CEOs in 18 months and the unexpected brownouts
- SEMO and their drive-thru annual meeting
- Plus more to come…
Wow, 2020 has been a crazy year. How did you survive? In the spirit of Winston Churchill’s quote, “Never let a good crisis go to waste,” we will learn from your 2020 crises, evaluate your success stories, and help you set crisis communications goals for 2021.
- How ready were you for COVID?
- How ready were you for the combined crisis of COVID + other stuff?
- How ready are you for crisis communications in 2021?
- What are you doing to be better prepared?
- Thursday, December 3, 2020
- 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. CDT
- Register to receive your Zoom link
- Ideal for General Managers, Member Service Teams, Cooperative Communicators
About your host:
- Gerard Braud, CSP, Fellow IEC has helped organizations on five continents with their crisis communications strategies.
- Having grown up in the farm fields of rural Louisiana, Braud has a special passion for working with Rural Electric Cooperatives.
- Braud’s first career was as a television journalist, with reports seen on CNN, NBC, CBS, the BBC, and The Weather Channel.
- Since 1994 his passion has been helping companies preserve their revenue, reputation, and brand through effective planning for a crisis and execution during a crisis.