The Crisis Communications Golden Hour
This free Master Class on Crisis Communications digs deeper into the need for speed in your crisis communications. Our guest is Doug Levy, author of The Communications Golden Hour. A new updated version of his book is about to hit the shelves in early 2022.
Register with this link.
- How to organize communications so that crucial information gets out fast.
- Why some messages work better than others.
- How to choose the right words.
- Skills to be an effective spokesperson.
- What you need to know about special populations or other unique factors in your audience.
Your free registration for this Master Class is a gift from SituationHub.com. If your company has the potential to experience a crisis (and you know it does), SituationHub is the fastest way to:
- Gather the facts
- Confirm the facts
- Notify your crisis team
- Write a statement for the media, your employees, and stakeholders
- …and do it all in a remarkable 3-10 minutes
The Master Class is led by crisis communications expert Gerard Braud.
As a bonus, schedule a confidential discovery call to privately discuss the crisis communications challenges that you want to conquer in 2021 by using this link https://calendly.com/braud/15min
About your moderator
- Gerard Braud, CSP, Fellow IEC has helped organizations on five continents with their crisis communications strategies.
- Having grown up in the farm fields of rural Louisiana, Braud has a special passion for working with Rural Electric Cooperatives.
- Braud’s first career was as a television journalist, with reports seen on CNN, NBC, CBS, the BBC, and The Weather Channel.
- Since 1994 his passion has been helping companies preserve their revenue, reputation, and brand through effective planning for a crisis and execution during a crisis.
- Learn more at BraudCommunications.com