5 Steps to Effective Crisis Communications in Master Class #1
A free Crisis Communications Master Class #1 with expert Gerard Braud for Rural Electric Cooperatives
- How to anticipate what situations might become a crisis
- Key elements for writing a crisis communications plan
- The secret to speeding up your crisis communications
- Best practices for spokespeople
- Ways to prepare your team for their darkest day
- Register to receive your replay link and handouts.
- Ideal for General Managers, Member Service Teams, Cooperative Communicators
About your presenter
- Gerard Braud, CSP, Fellow IEC has helped organizations on five continents with their crisis communications strategies.
- Having grown up in the farm fields of rural Louisiana, Braud has a special passion for working with Rural Electric Cooperatives.
- Braud’s first career was as a television journalist, with reports seen on CNN, NBC, CBS, the BBC, and The Weather Channel.
- Since 1994 his passion has been helping companies preserve their revenue, reputation, and brand through effective planning for a crisis and execution during a crisis.
After Taking this Class Replay, you can also take Crisis Master Class.