Crisis Communication Bonds Between the GM and the Communications Team
A free Master Class with crisis communications expert Gerard Braud.
- Ron Barnes, CEO Coast Electric
- Melissa Russo, V.P. Marketing & PR
- What does a GM expect from the communications team?
- What do communicators expect from the GM?
- Micromanagement vs. autonomy
- Why do some GMs value communications and others don’t?
- Pro-active planning vs. reactive chaos
- Strategies for managing member expectations
About your presenter:
- Gerard Braud, CSP, Fellow IEC has helped organizations on five continents with their crisis communications strategies.
- Having grown up in the farm fields of rural Louisiana, Braud has a special passion for working with Rural Electric Cooperatives.
- Braud’s first career was as a television journalist, with reports seen on CNN, NBC, CBS, the BBC, and The Weather Channel.
- Since 1994 his passion has been helping companies preserve their revenue, reputation and brand through effective planning for a crisis and execution during a crisis.
- Learn more at BraudCommunications.com